SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Maintain and manage PUMA’s holistic approach of its enterprise risk management system within the group, its subsidiaries, and affiliated companies.
- Coordinate and launch PUMA’s enterprise risk assessment campaigns, keep its risk inventory up to date, elaborate the depository of countermeasures, and its monitoring.
- Develop and present supporting risk management reports to business and its management.
- Enhance and introduce strategic/operational improvements and ensure consideration of regulatory requirements regarding PUMA’s risk management system.
- Contribute and advise business and its management regarding risk management subjects, maintain a contact base for enterprise risks within the group, its subsidiaries, and affiliated companies.
- Prepare and maintain supporting documentation regarding PUMA's risks management methodology (e.g. Charter, Manual, Handbook, Procedures, Risk & Opportunity Reports).
- Participate in cross-divisional projects and special topics (e.g. internal control, internal audit, and compliance).
- University degree in business administration, business economics, industrial engineering, or similar qualification.
- Profound professional experience at an auditing firm/corporate consultancy (e.g. risk assurance) and/or at a globally operating industrial/commercial company/bank/insurance, or in a similar function.
- Good IT skills (MS-Office, GRC tools), as well as experience with SAP and data analysis tools (e.g. ACL).
- High analytical and conceptual skills, very good self-organization as well as self-dependent and result-oriented way of working.
- Ability to work in a team and intercultural competence as well as very good communication skills across different hierarchy levels.
- Business fluent in German and English, other foreign languages are a clear benefit.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel and to be relocated worldwide.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.